We offer free Maharashtra Board Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution questions answers. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter. We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practices. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read full article.
|Maharashtra state Board||Std 10||Heredity and Evolution|
Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution questions answers in Pdf format:
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and student, now you will find below the Solutions of Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution questions answers. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded but before proceeding, please follow our guidelines given below.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
|Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution ( Text book ) Exercise||Download Now|
|Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution (Additional Extra) Exercise||Download Now|
|Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution (Entire) Exercise||Download Now|
Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Notes:
As we go through the entire Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution, we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answers them. Some students may face some problem while answering it , but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain the confidence to answers such questions. Our expert team teacher have divided the solutions into several parts,which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Can you recall?
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Use your brain power
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Observe/Discuss:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Let’s Discuss:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Observe:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Let’s think:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Paragraph based questions:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Questions based on tables and charts:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Activity based questions:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution Projects:
Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution: Question Bank
All those students who are preparing for the final exam and want to score more marks on board can refer to our question bank, among them are some questions may ask you in your final examination.
Beneath, in our Pdf documents, you get the Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution questions answers, however our expert crew have faith in the query bank that allows you to help the students to get more marks.
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution, you will find the solutions of Important Question bank given below.
We hope that this question bank will help you a little for your exam preparation.
Important Questions Bank
Choose the correct alternative and write its alphabet against the sub-question number:
Question 1. Darwin has published a book titled …………..
(a) Natural selection
(c) Fall of a sparrow
(d) Origin of species
Question 2. The …………. man evolved about 50 thousand years ago.
(a) Cro Magnon
(c) Java man
Question 3. About 10 thousand years ago, ………….. started to practise agriculture.
(b) wise man
Question 4. ………………. can be considered as the first example of wise-man.
(c) Cro Magnon
(d) Neanderthal man
Question 5. ………. is a connecting link between Annelida and Arthropoda. (March 2019)
(a) Duck-billed platypus
(c) Lung fish
Question 6. ………… years ago human brain was sufficiently evolved to call him wise man.
Question 7. The process by which the gene in the nucleotide suddenly changes its position is called ………. (Board’s Model Activity Sheet)
Question 8. …………. is not the vestigial organ in the human body. (Board’s Model Activity Sheet)
(d) Wisdom teeth
You may Also Like –
Class 10 science Part 1 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Gravitation Solutions
- Chapter 2 Periodic Classification of Element Solutions
- Chapter 3 Chemical reactions and equations Solutions
- Chapter 4 Effects of electric current Solutions
- Chapter 5 Heat Solutions
- Chapter 6 Refraction of light Solutions
- Chapter 7 Lenses Solutions
- Chapter 8 Metallurgy Solutions
- Chapter 9 Carbon Compounds Solutions
- Chapter 10 Space Missions Solutions
Class 10 science Part 2 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 2 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 1
- Chapter 3 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 2
- Chapter 4 Environmental management
- Chapter 5 Towards Green Energy
- Chapter 6 Animal Classification
- Chapter 7 Introduction to Microbiology
- Chapter 8 Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Chapter 9 Social health
- Chapter 10 Disaster Management