We offer free Maharashtra Board Class 8 Science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer or exercise. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter. Our team has solved the all the questions given in the text book as well as we have given more extra questions for practice also. This will help you to clear the concepts of this chapter.
We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in the second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practice. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get the full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read the full article.
|Maharashtra state Board||Class 8||Chapter 15 Sound|
Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer in Pdf format:
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and students, now you will find below the Solutions of Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded, but before proceeding, please follow our guidelines given below.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
|Chapter 15 Sound |
(Text book) Exercise
|Chapter 15 Sound |
(Additional Extra) Exercise
|Chapter 15 Sound |
Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound Notes:
As we go through the entire Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer, we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answers them. Some students may face some problems while answering it , but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain the confidence to answers such questions. Our expert team teacher have divided the solutions into several parts,which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
- Chapter 15 Sound (Can You recall)
- Chapter 15 Sound (Projects)
- Chapter 15 Sound (textbook exercise)
Before moving towards the solutions, we should know some important terms which help you to solve the practice sets. Let’s see some terms of the class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer.
Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer: Question Bank
All those students who are preparing for the final exam and want to score more marks on board can refer to our question bank, among them are some questions may ask you in your final examination.
Beneath, in our Pdf documents, you get the Class 8 science Chapter 15 Sound questions answer, however our expert crew have faith in the query bank that allows you to help the students to get more marks.
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the Chapter 15 Sound, you will find the solutions of Important Question bank given below.
We hope that this question bank will help you a little for your exam preparation.
Give scientific reason
It is essential to change the tension in the vocal cords, as we produce different sound notes from our larynx.
Astronauts on the moon cannot hear each other directly.
As the sound wave propagates from one place to the other in air, the air itself is not required to move from one place to the other.
How are different sound notes generated in musical instruments like guitar, which uses strings for sound generation, and flute, which uses blown air for sound generation?
How is sound produced in the human larynx and a loudspeaker?
Explain the experiment, with a neat diagram, to prove the following:
‘Sound needs a material medium for propagation.’
How is sound produced?
All the Important questionnaire are given in our Pdf Files, Kindly download it.
You may Also Like –
- Chapter 19 Life Cycle of Stars
- Chapter 18 Ecosystems
- Chapter 17 Man-made Materials
- Chapter 16 Reflection of Light
- Chapter 15 Sound
- Chapter 14 Measurement and Effects of Heat
- Chapter 12 Introduction to Acid and Base
- Chapter 11 Human Body and Organ System
- Chapter 10 Cell and Cell Organelles
- Chapter 9 Disaster Management
- Chapter 8 Pollution
- Chapter 7 Metals and Non metals
- Chapter 6 Composition of Matter
- Chapter 5 Inside the Atom
- chapter 4 Current Electricity and Magnetism
- Chapter 3 Force and Pressure
- Chapter 2 Health and Diseases
- Chapter 1 Living World and Classification of Microbes
Read this also
- Maharashtra Board class 8 English Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Maths Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Science Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 history Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Civics Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Geography Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Hindi Solutions
- Maharashtra Board class 8 Marathi Solutions