We offer free Maharashtra Board class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers in Pdf format. The name of the chapter 8 is Civil Disobedience Movement. We have covered each and all questions given in the textbook, including warming up exercises,workshop and the questions comes in-between this chapter. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter.
We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practices. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read full article.
Besides, class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers, If we go through the entire of this chapter we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answer them. Some students may face some problems while answering it, but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain confidence in yourself. Our expert team teacher has divided the solutions into two parts, which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
Let you tell you that our expert teachers team have covered all these topics in the Pdf file which you are now going to download it below.
- Rewrite the statements by choosing the appropriate options:
- Explain the following statements with reasons:
- Answer the following questions in 25 to 30 words:
- Complete the following timeline of Civil Disobedience Movement:
- Do you know?
- Additional Important Questions and Answers
Important Questions for Class 8 History Chapter 8 Civil Disobedience Movement
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers, you will find the Important Question bank which will help you to score more marks in final examinations.
Question 2. Khan Abdul Gafar Khan established the organisation named …………….
Question 3. ……………. led the Dharasana Satyagraha.
Question 4. In the Second Round Table Conference ……………. Participated as a representative of Indian National Congress.
Question 5. Chandrasing Thakur was court-martialled and severely punished.
Question 6. The Government declared Martial Law at Solapur.
Question 7. The deliberation in the First Round Table Conference proved to be meaningless.
Question 8. Gandhiji began fast unto death in the Yerwada jail.
Question 9. Why did Gandhiji decide to break the Salt Act to begin the Satyagraha?
Question 10. Why did the Indian National Congress withdraw the Civil Disobedience Movement?
Question 11. After the resolution of Complete Independence was passed in Lahore session, Gandhiji decided to launch ……………. Movement.
Question 12. During Civil Disobedience Movement, the government imposed Martial law in ……
Question 13. Gandhiji withdrew the Civil Disobedience Movement in ……………. .
Question 14. Gandhiji broke the Salt Act at ……………. .
Question 15. The British government gave orders to the regiment in Peshawar to ……………. Open fire on the satyagrahis.
Question 16. Follower of Gandhiji known as Frontier Gandhi.
Question 17. Volunteer who died in firing at Solapur satyagraha.
Question 18. Laid down his life in front of the truck, boycotting foreign goods in Mumbai.
Question 19. Attended the Second Round Table Conference as representative of Dalits.
Question 20. What was the objective of Gandhiji in starting the Civil Disobedience?
Question 21. From which place and when did the Dandi March start?
Question 22. Name the leaders present at the First Round Table Conference.
Question 23. Which issues were discussed in the First Round Table Conference?
Question 24. What decision was made in the Poona Pact?
Question 25. Write about the sacrifice of Babu Genu.
Question 26. Write features of Civil Disobedience Movement.
Question 27. What suppressive measures were adopted by the British government after the Second Round Table Conference?
Question 28. Explain the extensive nature of Civil Disobedience Movement.
Question 29. Write information of Dandi March.
Question 30. Do you feel Gandhiji’s Civil Disobedience technique can be used in present times?
Maharashtra Board Class 8 History Chapter 8 Civil Disobedience Movement Pdf Solutions
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and student, now you will find below the Solutions of the class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded but before it please follow our guidelines given below
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
- class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers (Textbook Exercise) – Download Now
- class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers (Additional Exercise)– Download Now
- class 8 History Chapter 8 questions answers (Entire Exercise)– Download Now
You may like this also –
Maharashtra Board solutions | Questions And Answers for Class 8 History chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12.
2. Europe and India
3. Effects of British rule
4. The Freedom Struggle of 1857
5. Social and Religious Reforms
6. Beginning of Freedom Movement
7. Non-co-operation Movement
8. Civil Disobedience Movement
9. Last Phase of Struggle for Independence
10. Armed Revolutionary Movement
11. Struggle for Equality
12. India gains Independence
13. Fulfilment of Struggle for Independence
14. Formation of State of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Board Solutions: Class 8 solutions | Questions And Answers
Maharashtra Board Class 5 solutions
- Class 5 English solution
- Class 5 Mathematics solution
- Class 5 Science solutions
- Class 5 Geography solution
- Class 5 History and civics solutions
- Class 5 Marathi solution
- Class 5 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 6 solutions
- Class 6 English solution
- Class 6 Mathematics solution
- Class 6 Science solutions
- Class 6 Geography solution
- Class 6 History and civics solutions
- Class 6 Marathi solution
- Class 6 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 7 solutions
- Class 7 English solution
- Class 7 Mathematics solution
- Class 7 Science solutions
- Class 7 Geography solution
- Class 7 History and civics solution
- Class 7 Marathi solution
- Class 7 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 9 solutions
- Class 9 English solution
- Class 9 Mathematics solution
- Class 9 Science solutions
- Class 9 Geography solution
- Class 9 History and civics solution
- Class 9 Marathi solution
- Class 9 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 10 solutions
- Class 10 English solution
- Class 10 Mathematics solution
- Class 10 Science solutions
- Class 10 Geography solution
- Class 10 History and civics solution
- Class 10 Marathi solution
- Class 10 Hindi solution
Maharashtra state Board English and Marathi medium solutions
- Maharashtra board Class 1 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 2 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 3 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 4 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 5 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 6 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 7 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 8 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 9 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 10 solutions | Questions And Answers