We offer free Maharashtra Board Class 8 History Chapter 9 Questions Answers in Pdf format. The name of the Chapter 10 is Last Phase of Struggle for Independence. We have covered each and all questions given in the textbook, including warming up exercises,workshop and the questions comes in-between this chapter. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter.
We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practices. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read full article.
Class 8 History Chapter 9 Questions Answers: Key points
Besides, Class 8 History Chapter 9 Questions Answers, If we go through the entire of this chapter we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answer them. Some students may face some problems while answering it, but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain confidence in yourself. Our expert team teacher has divided the solutions into two parts, which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
- Rewrite the statements by choosing the appropriate options:
- Complete the following table:
- Explain the following statements with reasons:
- Answer the following in brief:
- Do you know?
- Additional Important Questions and Answers
Class 8 History Chapter 9 Last Phase of Struggle for Independence Important Questions Answers
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the Chapter 9 Last Phase of Struggle for Independence, you will find the Important Question bank which will help you to score more marks in final examinations.
Question 2. The nationwide movement of 1942 is also called ………. .
Question 3. In November 1943, Japan conquered ………. Islands and handed them over to Azad Hind Government.
Question 4. In November 1939, provincial ministers of Indian National Congress gave their resignations.
Question 6. The Parallel Government became a source of inspiration to the people.
Question 7. Why did the British Prime Minister send Sir Stafford Cripps to India?
Question 8. What kind of reaction was seen during the spread of news of arrest of main leaders of the Indian National Congress?
Question 9. What appeal did Mahatma Gandhi make in the Quit India session of Indian National Congress?
Question 12. In 1937 elections, the Indian National Congress gained a majority in ……………
Provinces and came to power.
Question 13. Parallel government was formed by …………… in Satara.
Question 15. …………… tried to destroy the railway along with his campaigners in Sindh.
Question 17. Viceroy who announced India’s involvement in Second World War.
Question 18. President of Mumbai session of Indian National Congress.
Question 19. Leader who put forth a Quit India Movement resolution at the Mumbai session of the Congress.
Question 20. The outburst of Navy and Air Force on this British warship.
Question 21. His songs inspired the National Movement.
Question 22. State the resolution passed by the Congress Working Committee in the Wardha session.
Question 24. Why did the British Government imprison Subhash Chandra Bose?
Question 25. What did the British Government realise after the Navy and Air Force revolted?
Question 26. What work did the Azad Radio Centre do during the 1942 underground movement?
Question 28. State the impact of the events from 1942 to 1946 on the British rule.
Question 29. The plan of federation mentioned in the 1935 Act did not materialise.
Question 30. Write about the Session of Indian National Congress held in Mumbai in August 1942.
Question 31. Give detailed information about Underground Movement.
Question 32. How do you find the contribution of Shirishkumar to be inspirational?
Class 8 History Chapter 9 Last Phase of Struggle for Independence Pdf Solution
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and student, now you will find below the Solutions of Class 8 History Chapter 10 Armed Revolutionary Movement. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded but before it please follow our guidelines given below.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
You may like this also –
Maharashtra Board solutions | Questions And Answers of the Class 8 Geography chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12.
2. Europe and India
3. Effects of British rule
4. The Freedom Struggle of 1857
5. Social and Religious Reforms
6. Beginning of Freedom Movement
7. Non-co-operation Movement
8. Civil Disobedience Movement
9. Last Phase of Struggle for Independence
10. Armed Revolutionary Movement
11. Struggle for Equality
12. India gains Independence
13. Fulfilment of Struggle for Independence
14. Formation of State of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Board Class 8 solutions
Maharashtra Board Class 5 solutions
- Class 5 English solution
- Class 5 Mathematics solution
- Class 5 Science solutions
- Class 5 Geography solution
- Class 5 History and civics solutions
- Class 5 Marathi solution
- Class 5 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 6 solutions
- Class 6 English solution
- Class 6 Mathematics solution
- Class 6 Science solutions
- Class 6 Geography solution
- Class 6 History and civics solutions
- Class 6 Marathi solution
- Class 6 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 7 solutions
- Class 7 English solution
- Class 7 Mathematics solution
- Class 7 Science solutions
- Class 7 Geography solution
- Class 7 History and civics solution
- Class 7 Marathi solution
- Class 7 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 9 solutions
- Class 9 English solution
- Class 9 Mathematics solution
- Class 9 Science solutions
- Class 9 Geography solution
- Class 9 History and civics solution
- Class 9 Marathi solution
- Class 9 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 10 solutions
- Class 10 English solution
- Class 10 Mathematics solution
- Class 10 Science solutions
- Class 10 Geography solution
- Class 10 History and civics solution
- Class 10 Marathi solution
- Class 10 Hindi solution
Maharashtra state Board English and Marathi medium solutions
- Maharashtra board Class 1 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 2 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 3 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 4 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 5 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 6 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 7 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 8 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 9 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 10 solutions | Questions And Answers