Maharashtra Board Class 8 History Chapter 5 Social and Religious Reforms Questions Answers
Class 8 History Chapter 5 Social and Religious Reforms Pdf Notes
1. Rewrite the statements by choosing the appropriate options:
2. Complete the following table:
3. Explain the following statements with reasons:
4. Write short note:
Do you know?
Additional Important Questions and Answers
Class 8 History Chapter 5 Social and Religious Reforms Important Questions
Question 1. ………….. established the Ramkrishna Mission.
Question 2. The Anglo-Mohammedan Oriental College was established by………….
Question 3. Through the efforts of ……….. first women’s university was set up in the 20th century.
Question 4. ………….. established The Mohammedan Literary Society in Bengal.
Question 5. Raja Rammohan Roy helped Governor General ……… to pass the Sati Prohibition Act.
Question 6. Gopal Ganesh Agarkar gave his staunch opinion about child marriage, law of consent in his newspaper ………… .
Question 7. ……….. started the Nursing Course for Women through Seva Sadan Institute.
Question 8. ………… continued tradition of reformation in Sikh religion.
Question 9. Lokhitwadi advocated gender equality through his writings in ………… .
Question 10. The social and religious reform movement began in India.
Question 11. Mahatma Phule conducted a strike of Barbers.
Question 12. Ramkrishna Mission :
Question 13. Reforms for women by Savitribai Phule:
Question 14. He founded Hindu College at Kolkata.
Question 15. First president of Prarthana Samaj.
Question 16. ‘Go Back to the Vedas’ was the slogan of this Institution.
Question 17. He represented Hinduism at the Parliament of Religions at Chicago in 1893.
Question 18. What message was given by Swami Vivekanand to the Indian youth?
Question 19. Write about the work of Singh Sabha.
Question 20. What were the principles of Prarthana Samaj?
Question 21. Which social reformers worked for the cause of widow remarriage?
Question 22. Who started ‘Anath Balikashram’?
Question 23. Who received the Nobel Prize and in which field?
Question 24. What was The Mohammedan Anglo Oriental College later known as?
Question 25. Write about the contribution of Maharshi Vitthal Ramji Shinde.
Question 26. Write about the efforts taken to unite Hindu Society.
Question 27. Give a brief account of the work of women social reformers for the emancipation of women.
Question 28. State the outcome of women reforms movement.
Question 29. What changes came about in the field of Science, Art and Literature during Indian Renaissance?
Question 30. Write briefly about Indian Renaissance.
Question 31. Give a brief account of the work of social reformers for the betterment of women.
Question 32. What would have happened if social reformers had not taken initiative for women education?
Question 33. What changes have been made in the life of women due to education?
Question 34. Do you still feel there is need to make efforts for women’s education? If yes, then what efforts need to be made?
Class 8 History Chapter 5 Social and Religious Reforms Pdf Solutions
Kindly Click on the Download Button, you will get the Pdf Files.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
You may like this also –
Maharashtra Board solutions | Questions And Answers of the Class 8 Geography chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12.
2. Europe and India
3. Effects of British rule
4. The Freedom Struggle of 1857
5. Social and Religious Reforms
6. Beginning of Freedom Movement
7. Non-co-operation Movement
8. Civil Disobedience Movement
9. Last Phase of Struggle for Independence
10. Armed Revolutionary Movement
11. Struggle for Equality
12. India gains Independence
13. Fulfilment of Struggle for Independence
14. Formation of State of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Board Class 8 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Class 8 English solution
- Class 8 Mathematics solution
- Class 8 Science solutions
- Class 8 Geography solution
- Class 8 History solutions
- Class 8 civics solutions
- Class 8 Marathi solution
- Class 8 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 5 solutions | Questions and Answers
- Class 5 English solution
- Class 5 Mathematics solution
- Class 5 Science solutions
- Class 5 Geography solution
- Class 5 History and civics solutions
- Class 5 Marathi solution
- Class 5 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 6 solutions | Questions and Answers
- Class 6 English solution
- Class 6 Mathematics solution
- Class 6 Science solutions
- Class 6 Geography solution
- Class 6 History and civics solutions
- Class 6 Marathi solution
- Class 6 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 7 solutions | Questions and Answers
- Class 7 English solution
- Class 7 Mathematics solution
- Class 7 Science solutions
- Class 7 Geography solution
- Class 7 History and civics solution
- Class 7 Marathi solution
- Class 7 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 9 solutions | Questions and Answers
- Class 9 English solution
- Class 9 Mathematics solution
- Class 9 Science solutions
- Class 9 Geography solution
- Class 9 History and civics solution
- Class 9 Marathi solution
- Class 9 Hindi solution
Maharashtra Board Class 10 solutions | Questions and Answers
- Class 10 English solution
- Class 10 Mathematics solution
- Class 10 Science solutions
- Class 10 Geography solution
- Class 10 History and civics solution
- Class 10 Marathi solution
- Class 10 Hindi solution
Maharashtra state Board English and Marathi medium solutions
- Maharashtra board Class 1 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 2 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 3 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 4 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 5 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 6 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 7 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 8 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 9 solutions | Questions And Answers
- Maharashtra board Class 10 solutions | Questions And Answers