We offer free Maharashtra Board Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health questions answers in Pdf format. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter. We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practices. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read full article.
|Maharashtra state Board||Std 10||Chapter 9 Social Health|
Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health questions answers in Pdf format:
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and student, now you will find below the Solutions of Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health questions answers. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded but before proceeding, please follow our guidelines given below.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
|Chapter Name||Pdf Solutions|
|Social Health ( Text book ) Exercise||Download Now|
|Social Health (Additional Extra) Exercise||Download Now|
|Social Health (Entire) Exercise||Download Now|
Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health Notes:
As we go through the entire Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health, we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answers them. Some students may face some problem while answering it , but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain the confidence to answers such questions. Our expert team teacher have divided the solutions into several parts,which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
- Social Health Can you recall?
- Social Health Use your brain power
- Cell Biology and Biotechnology Observe/Discuss:
- Cell Biology and Biotechnology Let’s Discuss:
- Social Health Observe:
- Social Health Let’s think:
- Social Health Paragraph based questions:
- Social Health Questions based on tables and charts:
- Social Health Activity based questions:
- Social Health Projects:
Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health: Question Bank
All those students who are preparing for the final exam and want to score more marks on board can refer to our question bank, among them are some questions may ask you in your final examination.
Beneath, in our Pdf documents, you get the Class 10 Science Chapter 9 Social Health questions answers, however our expert crew have faith in the query bank that allows you to help the students to get more marks.
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the Chapter 9 Social Health, you will find the solutions of Important Question bank given below.
We hope that this question bank will help you a little for your exam preparation.
Important Questions Bank
Question 1. Fill in the blanks with appropriate word.
a. Laughter club is a remedy to drive away …………..
b. Alcohol consumption mainly affects …………. system.
c. IT Act 2000 is to control the ……….
Question 1. Our ……… has been changed to some extent in the age of technology.
Question 2. ………… influence is stronger in case of adolescents.
(d) Peer group
Question 3. Tobacco containing substances has ……….. effect on mouth and lungs.
Question 4. Persons continuously using computers and the internet become …………..
Question 5. …………. has been newly launched in Police Department.
(a) Cybercrime unit
(b) Women protection unit
(c) Senior citizen care unit
(d) Forensic unit
Question 6. …………. helps to improve concentration in the studies.
Question 7. Hobbies like rearing pet animal helps to create a …………..
(a) positive mindset
(b) negative attitude
Find the odd one out:
Question 1. Transport facilities, Social security, Counselling, Toilets.
Question 2. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Greeting card, Credit card.
Question 3. What’s app, Instagram, Facebook, Textbook.
Question 4. Tobacco, Laughter club, Alcoholism, Drug abuse.
Find out the correlation:
Question 1. Movement against tobacco : Tata trust : : Education of slum children : …………..
Question 2. Addictive substances : Drugs : : Carcinogenic (Cancer causing) substances : ………..
Question 3. Radiations from cell phones : Headache : : ………….. : Hindrance to the brain development.
You may Also Like –
Class 10 science Part 1 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Gravitation Solutions
- Chapter 2 Periodic Classification of Element Solutions
- Chapter 3 Chemical reactions and equations Solutions
- Chapter 4 Effects of electric current Solutions
- Chapter 5 Heat Solutions
- Chapter 6 Refraction of light Solutions
- Chapter 7 Lenses Solutions
- Chapter 8 Metallurgy Solutions
- Chapter 9 Carbon Compounds Solutions
- Chapter 10 Space Missions Solutions
Class 10 science Part 2 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 2 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 1
- Chapter 3 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 2
- Chapter 4 Environmental management
- Chapter 5 Towards Green Energy
- Chapter 6 Animal Classification
- Chapter 7 Introduction to Microbiology
- Chapter 8 Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Chapter 9 Social health
- Chapter 10 Disaster Management