We offer free Maharashtra Board Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management questions answers. Our expert team have gone through this chapter and prepared Notes for the students who are facing difficulties in summarizing of this chapter. We assure you that you can score more marks by using our Pdf files. Let us tell you that all the questions answers in concern with this chapter are prepared by our expert teachers team. Here you will find three Pdf files, among them first Pdf files consists of Textbook Questions Answers whereas in second Pdf files you will get the additional extra questions for practices. In the third and last Pdf files, you will get full exercise of this chapter.
You need not worry about the Digest/ Guide because after using our Pdf solutions you will never find need of them. You will get all the Pdf files at the end of this post, so we would like to request you to read full article.
|Maharashtra state Board||Std 10||Environmental management|
Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management questions answers in Pdf format:
Here is what you all are waiting for. Teachers, parents and student, now you will find below the Solutions of Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management questions answers. From the subject English of Maharashtra State Board.
Below you can see the Pdf files which can be downloaded but before proceeding, please follow our guidelines given below.
How to download PDF file ?
- First method: Below you will see the preview of the solutions where at the right top corner you will find the pop-up window. You have to click on that window.
- Second method: Below outline, you will see the download button where you need to click.
Download our PDF files ↴
( Text book ) Exercise
(Additional Extra) Exercise
Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental managementNotes:
As we go through the entire Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management , we can see there are so many questions asked meanwhile and students are expected to answers them. Some students may face some problem while answering it , but we promise you that after reviewing our answer, you will gain the confidence to answers such questions. Our expert team teacher have divided the solutions into several parts,which will help you to understand this chapter better. Have a look at the following parts:
- Environmental management Can you recall?
- Environmental management Use your brain power
- Environmental management Observe/Discuss:
- Environmental management Let’s Discuss:
- Environmental management Observe:
- Environmental management Let’s think:
- Environmental management Paragraph based questions:
- Environmental management questions based on tables and charts:
- Environmental management Activity based questions:
- Environmental management Projects:
Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management: Question Bank
All those students who are preparing for the final exam and want to score more marks on board can refer to our question bank, among them are some questions may ask you in your final examination.
Beneath, in our Pdf documents, you get the Class 10 Science Chapter 4 Environmental management questions answers, however our expert crew have faith in the query bank that allows you to help the students to get more marks.
Our expert team of teachers has prepared the best solutions to these questions. All the answers to these questions are given in our PDF file, which is given below. You can download it for your later study. In Our Pdf file of solutions of the Chapter 4 Environmental management, you will find the solutions of Important Question bank given below.
We hope that this question bank will help you a little for your exam preparation.
Important Questions Bank
Choose the correct alternative and write that alphabet against the sub-question number:
Question 1. Paddy fields are frequently attacked by
Question 2. Basic functional unit to study the ecology is termed as ……………
(d) food chain
Question 3. As per ……….. trading of rare animals has been completely banned.
(a) clause 48A
(b) clause 49B
(c) clause 49A
(d) all the above
(4) The jungle in Kokilamukh of Jorhat district of Assam is well known as ………….
(a) Molai jungle
(b) Rhino jungle
(c) Rhino forest
(d) Payang jungle
Maintaining record of ………. knowledge is very necessary.
Question 6. ………… is world’s largest organization engaged in environmental activities.
(c) B. N. H. S.
(d) I. I. T.
Question 7. ……….. sanctuary of West Bengal is reserved for tigers.
Question 8. World Biodiversity Day is celebrated on ……… every year.
(a) 22nd April
(b) 5th June
(c) 16th September
(d) 22nd May
Question 9. Out of the total plant species in the entire world, 50,000 are ……………
Question 10. Giant squirrel is an ………… species.
Question 11. In a food chain, autotrophic plants are present at the ……….. level. (March 2019)
(a) tertiary nutrition
(b) secondary nutrition
Question 12. ……….. from Manas sanctuary in Assam is under threat. (Board’s Model Activity Sheet)
(a) one horned rhino
(c) Musk deer
(d) Giant squirrel/Shekru
Find the correlation:
Question 1. Rare species : Musk deer : : ………… : Lesser florican.
Question 2. Red panda : Rare species : : Giant Squirrel : …………
Question 3. Nitrogen, Oxygen : Gaseous cycle : : Soil and Rocks : …………
Question 4. Manas : One horned Rhino : : Gir : ………..
Question 5. Mumbai : Bombay Natural History Society : : TehriGarhwal : ………….
Answer the following questions in detail:
Question 1. Answer the following questions:
If frog population in paddy field declines all of a sudden,
(a) What will be the effect on paddy crop?
(b) Number of which consumers will decline and which will increase?
(c) Name the Indian states where paddy is cultivated on a large scale.
Question 2. What is radioactive pollution? What are its effects?
Question 3. Give one word for “The forest conserved in the name of God.” (Board’s Model Activity Sheet)
Give scientific reasons:
Question 1. Certain scavenging caterpillars, termites and insects found in the dung are important.
Question 2. Destroying trees is to destroy everything.
Question 3. There is no definite information about indeterminate species.
Question 4. Tigers from Sunderbans and Rhinos from Manas are under threat.
Question 5. There are clusters of thick forests in the Western Ghats of India.
Question 6. We can see biodiversity on three levels.
You may Also Like –
Class 10 science Part 1 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Gravitation Solutions
- Chapter 2 Periodic Classification of Element Solutions
- Chapter 3 Chemical reactions and equations Solutions
- Chapter 4 Effects of electric current Solutions
- Chapter 5 Heat Solutions
- Chapter 6 Refraction of light Solutions
- Chapter 7 Lenses Solutions
- Chapter 8 Metallurgy Solutions
- Chapter 9 Carbon Compounds Solutions
- Chapter 10 Space Missions Solutions
Class 10 science Part 2 Solutions:
- Chapter 1 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 2 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 1
- Chapter 3 Life Processes in Living Organisms Part – 2
- Chapter 4 Environmental management
- Chapter 5 Towards Green Energy
- Chapter 6 Animal Classification
- Chapter 7 Introduction to Microbiology
- Chapter 8 Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Chapter 9 Social health
- Chapter 10 Disaster Management